Client Foyer

Today I am meeting with my fabulous client and carpenter to go over the plans for her foyer.  I plan on updating the current wainscoting, changing the current wallpaper, as well as the floor and light fixture.  My client is as sweet as they come and has really been open about changing things in her home.  She wants a comfortable, casual, pet friendly space that has a "Potterybarn" look (her words) but still reflects their traditional taste.  Here are some of my inspiration pictures (all images via Houzz):






 
I snapped these pictures of the foyer so you would see the space I am working on before the changes are made.  Excuse the random stuff in the picture but we were having some painting done in the family room at the time. 






I'll post the "after" pictures as soon as the work is complete.  Also, stay tuned to see the transformations of some of the other spaces in the house.

Blessings!
Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment