Dining Room Progress

So we have made a few changes to my client's dining room that I showed you not that long ago.  First off we had the room painted a soft cream color, it's called Seashell by Benjamin Moore.  I think the color is very relaxing and will let the furniture and art work speak for themselves. 

Here is the dining room before:

 
Here it is in progress: 


You can also see the two beautiful hostess chairs that I found at Village Antiques.  They are slipcovered in an off white linen with a small ticking stripe. 


My client fell in love with them instantly and thank goodness so did her husband!  I love the idea of the chairs being so feminine in a room that has a lot of masculine touches.  I will definitely have the slipcovers pressed before the final installation happens, just in case you were wondering.

My client has had a hard time finalizing the dining room table but I think we have found a winner.  I will be sure to post pics after everything has been installed.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment