Occasional Tables

So recently I was on the lookout for an occasional table to place between two beautiful grey velvet highback chairs for my client's living room. An occasional table is just a small table that is used to either place a drink, small vase of flowers, a lamp or maybe a book. These tables are typically around the height of the arm on the chair or a bit smaller and can be made out of wood, metal, natural fibers or stone, or can be made out of ceramic. Here are a few of my favorites to use:
This is the table I ended up ordering for my client's living room. It is from Urban Outfitters and a great price.
We also ordered this one that will go in the new addition that is being built onto their house right now.
For other great occasional table ideas check out the October issue of House Beautiful magazine. I had to laugh when I saw the great table from Urban Outfitters that I selected for my client was in the magazine. I have a feeling it might be on backorder now for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment