Home Decorators New Line

I have unfortunately been laid up today with a slight stomach bug. Yuck! However, this gave me the chance to catch up on some office stuff and to check emails. While I was scanning through a lot of junk I came across an email from Home Decorators that caught my eye. The email was introducing Itsy Bitsy, their new baby and child furniture & decor line. Some of these pieces rival the popular baby & child line at Restoration Hardware, but have a better price point. Too bad I'm not working on any kids rooms or nurseries right now. I'll definitely have to remember this line when the next project comes up. Here are a few of my favorite pieces:
After browsing through their website there are definitely a lot of pieces that I could incorporate into my own kids rooms. I am crazy about that coral velvet chair! So what do you think of the new Itsy Bitsy line?

No comments:

Post a Comment